FAQ: The device can't charger my iWatch1/2/3/4, how to do?
A: to charge the iWatch, please keep your watch's system have updated to the newest. And use the QC3.0/2.0 quick charge plug, as the normal charger plug can't provide enough power the device needed.
Buy QC3.0 USB Charger connection
Notice: the device have the over-temperature protection function. So, when the device feels hot, it will automatically turn off the charging, then, re-charge again. That is the normal condition.
1. Input: DC5V/2.0A 9V/2.0A Max
2. Output 1: 5W / 7.5W / 10W (mobile phone) Output 2: 2W (iWatch) Output 3:3W (AirPods)
3. Compatible with 99% of wireless charging smart phones, iWatch 1 to 4, original and 1:1 imitation AirPods
4. Material: ABS+PC.
5. Size: 200*92*50mm, weight: 148g
6. Multiple circuit protection, using QI protocol standard Note: You need to use your own QC3.0 charger