HC 801A Hunting Camera Trail Camera
Capture Wildlife Or Thief Images – Day or Night, Rain or Shine!
– 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 36pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– IPX65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card / USB / AV output (SD card is not included). – Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount. – It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor. – The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters. – With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
Russia, Danish, Dutch, Polish, English, French,Deutsch,Spanish,Portuguese,Swedish, Italian,Finnish
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off. – Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on. – Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time. – The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk. – Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
1 X HC-801 Camera ,1 X USB Cable ,1 X Strap , 1 X Manual
Image sensor :5MP/8MP/16MP CMOS sensor
Photo resolution: 16MP ;12MP:4000×3000;8M:3264×2448;5M:2592×1944;3M:2048X1536;1M:1280X960
Video resolution:1080×1440/25fps 1280×720/30fps 720×480/30fps; 640×480/30fps;320×240/30fps
File format: JPG/.AVI
Lens: f=3.09; F/NO=2.0; FOV=108; Auto IR filter
Display: 2.4″ TFTLCD
External memory : TF card up to 32GB
Internal memory : 8Mx16 SDRAM
Range of IR flash: 20m
The number of IR lamp :36pcs
Triggering distance : 25m( Below 77degF/25degC at the Normal Level)
Lens angle : 108deg
Detection angle of sensors :60deg
PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
Temperature compensation: Yes
Prep PIR Sensing Angle: On/Off;120deg
Triggering time : 0.6 Second(When using the 4G SD card);Pre boot 0.2 Sesond
Trigger Interval : 0sec. – 60min;Programmable
Shooting Numbers: 1–3
Effectiveness: Daytine:1m-infinitive; Night time:3m-25m
Video Length: 1-60sec.;Programmable
Camera+Video : First take Picture then Video
Time Stamp: On/Off;Include serial No.,temperature and moon phase
Time Lapse : On/Off; Time Lapse Programmable
Periodic Shot: Time Laps 5 Second ~ 24Hours
Password: 4-Digit Numbers
Build-in Microphone: Yes
Build in Speaker :Yes
Auto-distinguish images :Color images in daytime/black & white night images
Auto Power Off : Auto power off in 2 minutes while no keypad controlling
PC Interface:Mini USB2.0
Power supply:4xAA;Expandable to 8xAA(Not included)
external 6V power supply,at least 2A
Battery life:More than 30K photos in daytime,and more than 12K photos in night
Standby time: approx.8 months
Spray-water protected:Yes (IP protection class65)
Operating Temperature : -20 to +60 degree