Item: BD-25 Cups Cold Drip Water Drip Coffee Maker Serve
Material: glass with wood pillar
Using ice or cold water and takes 6~12hours for extraction.Make your own unique flavor coffee and taste the wine of coffee.
1. The origin of Dutch Coffee
It’s the extraction method found out by former dutch colonial merchants to keep and drink coffee for a long time during the transportation of coffee from Indonesia to Europe.
2. The features of Dutch Coffee
A. For extraction, drop the cold water at room temperature for 6~12 hours;
B. It has almost no caffeine which is comes out below 5 degree;
C. It has less astringe taste and less tannin which is come out below 5 degree;
D. It tastes like plenty of fruit with smooth flavor and lasts long time;
E. The matured coffee by one day or so, tastes like wine which is full of aroma and unique taste; That’s why people called it as the wine of coffee;
F. Producing high quality coffee for my own taste and aroma;
G. Keep refrigerator until 7days by best condition;
H. Best for iced coffee
1. Do not expose to direct flame.
2. Handle the glassware with utmose care.
3. Do not let children use it. Do not put it on the place where it is used by children and children handle reaches
• Do not use the product if you find a crack, chip or scratch in the glassware.
• Do not use a metal spoon inside the glass bowl. It may cause breakage.
• Be careful when handing chipped or broken glass parts.
• Please follow your local regulation for disposal.
• Never grab the lid to carry the pot. Glass may slip through
• Use a soft sponge and mild dish detergent for cleaning.
• Do not use sponged with abrasive or metal scouring pads as the may cause damage. Do not use abrasive cleabsers. They may damage or scratch the surface of the glassware.
• Diluted household bleach may be used for cleaning tough stains on glass. Please follow the instruction carefully when using household bleach. Please wash the glass thoroughly after bleaching.